Thermomix Chocolate Crunchie Cookies Recipe
125g butter (cubed)
80g brown sugar
80g caster sugar
25g cocoa powder
180g self-raising flour
Pinch of baking powder
150g (or more) of Crunchies (equivalent to 10 fun-size), chopped
1. Preheat oven to 170ºC and line baking trays with baking paper.
2. Add butter and sugars to mixing bowl and mix 30 SECONDS on SPEED 4 scrape sides of the bowl halfway through.
3. Slowly add egg through the lid on 10 SECONDS, SPEED 4.
4. Add cocoa powder, self-raising flour, and baking powder, mix 30 SECONDS, SPEED 4.
5. Place MC in lid and “turbo” for 1-3 seconds to remove excess mixture from blades (optional)
6. Remove blade, push mixture to sides of the mixing bowl and insert thermoplug. Using a wooden
spoon, stir though chopped crunchies until they are coated with cookie dough.
7. Using your hands reach into the mixing bowl and scoop out small-medium sized balls, rolling them to create an even size.
8. Place 6 balls on each tray and bake in oven for 8-10 minutes on 170c. Allow to cool completely (to ensure crunchie sets)
TIP: You can use any variation of honeycomb to create this recipe (such as violet crumble)