- 200g three cheese mix (e.g. mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan or feta), cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 60g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 300ml water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- (1 sachet) or 20g fresh yeast
- 20ml olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt, to taste
- 500 – 520g baker’s flour
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place three cheese mix into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place spinach into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6. Transfer chopped spinach into bowl with cheese and set aside.
- Add water, yeast, oil and salt and warm 2 min/37°C/speed 1.
- Add flour and combine 5 sec/speed 5, then knead 1 min.
- Transfer dough onto a silicone bread mat or floured work surface and work into a ball. Wrap in silicone bread mat, or place into a ceramic or glass bowl and cover with a kitchen towel. Leave to prove in a warm place until doubled in size (approx. 30 minutes).
- Knock down dough, then roll into a large rectangle. Sprinkle dough with reserved cheese and spinach mixture and roll up, along longer edge, into a long Swiss roll. Leave as a long roll and transfer onto prepared baking tray or using a sharp knife, cut into 12 slices to form individual scrolls and place cut side up onto prepared baking tray.
- Place into a cold oven and bake for 20-25 minutes at 200°C.
- Serve warm or allow to cool completely (approx. 1 hour) and transfer into a sealable container to store until use.