200g pumpkin, finely chopped
150g diced bacon
1 zucchini, grated
60g baby spinach, chopped
8 free-range eggs
2/3 cup thickened cream
2/3 cup grated cheese
120g fetta, cubed
- Preheat your oven to 200ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Grease a 12-hole muffin tin.
- Place the pumpkin and bacon on a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes until the pumpkin is tender.
- Once you’ve grated the zucchini, squeeze the water from it. Place the zucchini and spinach on top of the cooked pumpkin and bacon, stir until the spinach wilts slightly.
- In a large jug, whisk the eggs, garlic and half the cheese.
- Spoon the pumpkin/bacon/zucchini/spinach mix evenly into the muffin holes.
- Reduce the oven to 160ºC. Pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin holes. Top with remaining grated cheese and fetta cubes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until just set.