THERMOMIX BASQUE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- 7 eggs
- 1000 grams cream cheese, chopped in cubes
- 350 grams white sugar
- 500 grams pouring cream (thickened is fine)
- 30 grams flour
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place eggs into mixing bowl and mix for 20 sec/speed 4.
- Add cream cheese and mix for 30 sec/speed 5. Scrape down and mix for a further 30 sec/speed 5.5 or until smooth.
- Add sugar and mix for 1 min/speed 5.
- Add cream and mix for 30 sec/speed 5. Scrape down and mix for a further 30 sec/speed 5 or until smooth.
- Add flour and mix for 2 min/speed 5.
- Line a 22 cm springform tin with paper, ensuring paper extends 10 cm beyond the top of the tin. Pour cheesecake mixture into tin.
- Cook for 1 hour (200C). Cool in tin. When cool, carefully open springform tin, peel away paper and transfer to a serving plate.