Crockpot Sticky Chicken Nibbles Recipe
1 x packet Woolworths Macro Chicken nibbles
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1/2 teaspoon mince ginger
1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
1 spring onion, sliced thinly
- Place the chicken into the Crock-Pot, and then pour the sauce ingredients over the top, and stir to combine.
- On the Crock-Pot select the Pressure Cooker option, and set the timer to five minutes. Make sure the pressure cooker valve is closed, and press start.
- Once the timer goes off, open the valve and let the steam out. Open the Crock-Pot and remove the chicken nibbles into a bowl using tongs. Set the leftover sauce to saute for 15 minutes with the valve open.
- If you want to add a little bit of crispiness to your chicken nibbles, you can cook them in your air-fryer for 10 minutes, or place them in the oven at 200ºC for 12 minutes.
- Once crispy, place into a serving bowl. Spoon over the sticky sauce, and sprinkle with the sesame seeds and spring onion. Enjoy!