This is a sponsored post for Woolworths.
Is all this Christmas talk getting you excited? Or making you anxious. I hope it’s making you excited.
Especially because now it’s time for a Christmas giveaway! For the first time ever Woolworths is making beautiful hampers starting from just $15. They’re fancy. There are Traditional hampers, hampers for kids, for coffee lovers, for foodies, and more. I got one sent to me just recently and I loved how gourmet everything was. It made me feel like I was living back in Sydney, even just for a moment.
I’ve mentioned before that we do Kris Kringle in my family, to make things easier. It means we have less people to buy for. But I was living in a bubble because I realised as I wrote my gift list recently that I still need to buy for teachers and our new neighbours too. Hello hampers! Just saying.
- K by Kez’s Melting Moments Biscuits 190g
- Tucker’s Caramelised Onion Gourmet Crackers 110g
- Hanks Jam Triple Berry 285g
- Pete Evans Asian Marinade 350g
- Cobram Estate Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil 375mL
- Maggie Beer Spiced Pear Paste 100g
- Hillier’s Delectable Peppermint Bites Chocolate 100g
- Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes 50g
To be in the running to win this hamper, simply answer the following question in the comment section below: If you could design your dream gift hamper for yourself, what must-have items would you include?
If you’re looking for more Christmas inspiration, visit Woolworthschristmas.com.au.
Competition ends 11:59pm 5th December 2012.
Competition open to Australian residents only.
One entry per person.
Winner will be the best response as judged by me.